A very special guitar indeed. Previous owner, our esteemed client that has very discerning tastes, had Glazer's shop in Nashville re-fret, re-nut and plek'd an original 1968 Telecaster neck (hence the decal in tact). He then sent the neck to Bill Crook who made a lightweight body with gorgeous and rich paisley motif mated to the neck. Then Bill installed legendary Peter Florence Voodoo TE-59 pickup set. Ships in a RR Tweed case.
Weight - 7lbs 1oz
Crook Aged Gold Paisley Specs:
- lightweight ASH body (GuitarMill is what Bill told me)
- vintage mid-60s bridge plate and saddles
- custom color/paper/aged by Crook
- Florance TE-59 PU set w/ 3-way switch and modern pots/wiring
- Vintage 1968 maple-cap neck refretted by Nick @ Glaser w/ Jascar 55090/NS18% frets (6105 equivalent)
- New nut
- original "F" tuners
Please enjoy the video
A mere 6lbs 14oz
Sign up for our newsletter
Sign up for our mailing list to receive new product alerts, special offers, and coupon codes.